This terms & conditions agreement sets out how We Drop Technologies ("We Drop Technologies", "us" or "we") and the company whose branding (the "Branded Company") is displayed on the website ("Site") and/or mobile application ("Application") which are provided to you by We Drop Technologies on behalf of the Branded Company.
Acceptance of Conditions. Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site or application. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet or application. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website or application and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
In this Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|"Account"||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the Web Site and/or Application;|
|"Content"||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site and/or Application;|
|"Cookie"||means a small text file placed on your computer by We Drop Technologies when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyze their browsing habits within the Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 9 of this Policy;|
|"Data"||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site and/or Application. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|"We Drop Technologies"||means this website (the "Site") and/or Application is owned and operated by We Drop Technologies. And it is an intellectual and confidentiality property of We Drop Limited.|
|"Branded Company"||means the website (the "Site") and/or Application provided by We Drop Technologies on behalf of the Branded Company;|
|"Service"||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that We Drop Technologies makes available through the Web Site and/or Application either now or in the future;|
|"System"||means any online communications infrastructure that We Drop Technologies makes available through the Web Site and/or Application either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|"User"/"Users"||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and/or Application and is not employed by We Drop Technologies and acting in the course of their employment. A third party who accesses services from We Drop Technologies or just visit the Website or Application for any type of information.|
|"Web Site"||means the website that you are currently using (Site).|
|"Application"||means the iOS and/or Android ordering application which are provided by We Drop Technologies on behalf of the Branded Company whose branding is being displayed.|
(1) Refund and Cancellation. Once your order has been placed, the store will start preparing. That means should you wish to cancel your order, please call within 5 minutes of placing the original order to receive a full refund. Please call us (rather than email) when requesting a cancellation. As per the Distance Selling Regulation (Regulation 13) your order is perishable and a cooling off period for cancellation unfortunately does not apply.
(2) Allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of our food orders are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that the food order from your chosen store will be free from any other ingredients that may cause allergies or allergic reactions. Most the stores listed on We Drop prepare dishes/items from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in their kitchen.
(3) Delivery Times. We Drop aim to deliver your order to the address provided in 45-60 minutes (as with all stores during busy times, it can take a while longer). For the fastest delivery times please try to order before 6:30, after 8:30, or place an advanced order. In some circumstances we will be able to notify you prior to ordering if we predict that we will be unable to deliver within the normal times, however on occasions it can be difficult to predict. If circumstances are out of our direct control due to the delivery being delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(4) Minimum Order & Free Delivery. For delivery orders we have a minimum order and delivery charge which will ALWAYS be agreed with you before we dispatch your order and is based on the postcode or area/city to be delivered to.
(5) Address details. You agree to provide a valid POSTCODE or AREA, full address and contact telephone number with your order. If you provide incorrect details we will be unable to deliver within any previously stipulated timescales provided by us. You agree not to withhold payment in circumstances where you were unable to provide a correct address or contact details.
(6) Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to establish contact with you by phone or email after you have placed an order. This is to protect ourselves against fraudulent and hoax orders. In some circumstances (for example exceptionally large orders) we may insist on a deposit to be paid in advance before confirming your order. When you order online or over the phone, the total price will be confirmed to you before the order is completed.
(7) Catchment Area & Delivery Times: If you are from outside our stated catchment area then in most cases we will be unable to deliver to you within the normal 45 minutes. If in doubt please call us to place your order and we will confirm if were able to provide adequate delivery service in chosen area.
(8) Website Photos/Pictures. Items photographs on this site do not represent how your items will be delivered to you. Where ingredients/items are not available or are out of stock the chosen team will contact the customer to decide on suitable replacements/alternative to be used . All photographs are correct at time of photo.
(9) Item Description & Ingredients All food dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question.Where chosen items are not available, the chosen store will contact the customer for an alternative selection. "Home-made" means created and cooked entirely from scratch by Store. "Fresh" means not frozen or tinned. "(v)" Indicates a dish without meat or fish. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with "Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009".
(10) Item Sizes: We reserve the right to use other packaging, however item sizes will vary. Please note item weight may differ during delivery.
(11) Contract. You are entering into a contract for a service with “Branded Company” for the collection/delivery of your order.
(12) Liability We will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(13) Complaints / Requests “Branded Company” will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(14) Viruses We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
(15) Cookies This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.